Purchase a Package #
For Adding a listing you need to click on Add listing Button On top Right Corner or This Link: https://finest.im/add-listing/ It will take you to the Add Listing page
But the first thing is to choosing a Package for Publishing a listing. All the benefits which you’ll for the listing submission is written on packages.
If You have any already purchased package, then it will appear on the top and you can choose from them to publish a Listing or you can Buy a new Package from the bottom Packages.
If you Don’t have any purchased packages, then you’ll not see the upper part, you’ll just see the packages. Then Choose a Package and Click on Submit Listing.
Add Listing Type Page #
After Purchasing a Package you’ll click on Submit Listing and it will redirect you to Listing type selection page. We have 3 Listing Submission Types :
Click On a Desired Listing Type that you want to Publish.
Listing Fields #
Basic Information #
- Listing Title – Provide your Service Title
- Category – Choose a Category
- Keywords – You can put specific keywords to find your listing quickly
Finest.im Cardholder Special Offer #
- You can put your special offers which you’ll be giving for Finest.im Card Holders.
- Map – Set location on map
- Address – Selecting location on map will automatically put the address here or putting a address on this field will load the location map.
- Friendly Adsress (optional) – Friendly human readable address that you can put here. Its optional
- Region – Choose a region for Isle of man
- Google Maps Place Id – This field is for embedding google reviews on your listing. Placing your place id will embed your latest 5 reviews from google. You can find place id here
- Longitude & Lattitude – You can manually enter these or choosing a place from map or from the address field will automatically add those longitude and lattitude
- Gallery – Add gallery photos to your listings By selecting (clicking on a photo) one of the uploaded photos you will set it as Featured Image for this listing (marked by icon with star). Drag and drop thumbnails to re-order images in gallery.
- Description – Add a fine Description to your Listing.
- Video – Add a video url to embed that video to your listing.
- Phone, Website, Email – You can put your phone number, website link and email address here and also can choose to have a contact widget on your listing by switching the ” enable contact widget ” on.
- Social Links – You can put your social links to show them on your listing.
- Minimum and Maximum Price range : You can place your minimium or maximum price range here to show them on your listing.
Opening Hours #
You can choose to enable or Disable your opening hours. If you choose to enable then you can enter your timings as you want for all days, also you can set your listing time zone.
Pricing & Bookable Services #
You can add your bookable services here and can include prices individually for each additional services, these will be automatically added on booking widget as additional bookable service. you can enable or disable this from your listing by the switch on right side.
This services will be added as a pricing menu and also on the booking widget you can choose to have it only on booking widget and not to show it as a pricing menu on listing.
By default the booking widget is Disabled, If you’ll choose to enable it, then it will Activate 3 more settings below for the Booking.
- Booking prices and settings
- Availability Calendar
You can turn your availability on or off, It shows the users about which times you provide services via your listings Users will have a time picker on booking widget, if they selects different time than your set time then, they can’t book you or can just send booking request for that time.
Booking prices and settings #
- Regular Price –
Regular price is the price which will be your base price for booking, In normal days this regular price for booking will be applied.
- Weekend Price –
You can set your price for booking on weekends. By this you can be booked with your defined price on weekend.
- Reservation Fee –
It’s a one time fee which an user will pay when they will start the booking process. they will pay this for a certain period of time reservation.
- Reservation Expires After –
This defines hours, means how many hours will you wait for the buyer to pay. After that limit their reservation request will be cancelled.
- Instant Booking –
By enabling this option, Your Buyers can book your service immediately after payment.
- Maximum Number of guests –
This fielld defines about the guests. You can set abou how many guests will you allow on your service.
- Enable Price per Guest –
By enabling this you’ll have price per each guest. Each guest pricing will be your defined price and user can select the number of guests on booking widget.
- End-hour Time picker –
By enabling this, users will have a session ending time picker. Users can set a time of ending ther booking session when they will try to book.
Availability Calendar #
By this you can set your availability in days by clicking on the dates. You can set how many days you’re available in a month and in which dates you’re available to be booked.
Users will see a Calendar of your availability in your Listing.
Voucher Widget Settings #
You can assign your previously created vouchers to your listing booking by selecting the vouchers from the dropdown, Voucher is good if you have booking system in your Listing. You can create the voucher from the voucher section of the listing dashboard and can assign to a listing from the listing editor section. By default this Widget is disabled you can enable it if you wish to use voucher on your listing.
Store Settings #
If you have signed up for our vendor program then you’ll have the ability to publish products on our site and from the Store Settings of Publish Listing page you can assign those published products to your listing by selecting your published products from the product dropdown of add listing page.
These settings are applied for all listing type publishing. Thank you for reading this!