Using Vouchers could be a great way to attract new customers for any particular occasion on your online shop. Suppose, you want to give our customers an offer or discount, so our voucher feature will easily help you to create vouchers within your online shop.
How to Create Vouchers #
To create a new voucher for your store, navigate to Store Dashboard->Vouchers. Then click on Add New Voucher.
Next, fill the fields with all the details and then Add New Voucher.
Essential fields at a glance: #
- Voucher Title: Add the name you want to give your voucher.
- Description: In this field, you can add what the voucher is about.
- Discount Type: This drop-down lets vendors select between a percentage and a fixed amount for your discount.
- Amount: Add the discount amount (percentage/fixed) here.
- Email Restrictions: Choose to limit the voucher to certain emails if you like. If you insert an email then only customers with that email would be able to use the voucher.
- Usage Limit: Add the number here if you want to restrict voucher usage to a certain amount.
- Expire Date: If you would like for the voucher to remain usable only up to a certain time, select the expiry date from here.
- Exclude Sale Items: Vendors can select this checkbox if they want to opt-out sale items from the voucher offer.
- Minimum Amount: Select the minimum amount an order should be for a customer to apply for the voucher.
- Product: Vendors can select one, multiple, or all products they are selling at their respective stores.
- Apply for New Products: if you check this box then when a customer applies this voucher for a new product then the customer will get discount accoding to that voucher.
- Exclude products: Vendors can also exclude the voucher from applying to a particular product or multiple products.
- Show on store: Select this checkbox to display the voucher code on your storefront.
Product (Fixed Amount) Discount #
Fixed Amount Discount voucher means when a customer uses the voucher s/he will get a fixed amount discount mentioned on the voucher. Whatever the total order amount is s/he will get the same amount discount.
To use this option, select Product Discount from Discount Type drop-down.
This will also show when you view all your vouchers from the Vendor Dashboard as Fixed Amount under Voucher Type.
Product Percentage (%) Discount #
Product Percentage Discount means when a customer uses the voucher in his/her order then s/he will get a discount depends on his order total amount. He/she will get a discount of the percentage mentioned on the voucher of their total order.
To use this option, select Product % Discount from Discount Type drop-down.
This will also show when you view all your vouchers together from the Vendor Dashboard as Percent under Vouchers Type.
Show Voucher on StoreFront #
You can show the vouchero n store front by checking the last option on add voucher page.
This is how the voucher will display from your store frontend: